Creating conditions for solving social problems and expanding economic opportunities for residents of rural areas of the Pskov region
“Expanding Economic Opportunities for Rural Areas" project
The year 2021 was dedicated to the implementation of the joint project "Expanding Economic Opportunities for Rural Areas" as part of cooperation with the "Dobry Gorod" Charitable Foundation for the Development of the Local Community.
The project is aimed at creating conditions for solving social problems and expanding economic opportunities for residents of rural areas of Pskov Oblast, in particular, the villages of Tsevlo in Bezhanitsky district and Gogolevo in Loknya district.
- strategy sessions and meetings;
- participation in the conference "Small Territories have a Great Future" (in Arkhangelsk);
- workshops and events;
- a trip to the Pechory district (to learn about the experience of agrotourism in the Pskov region);
- installation of information stands in the villages (the opportunity to offer tourists products and souvenirs from the lpcals regardless of the reserve).
“Green Economy” Project
From January 1, 2022, to August 31, 2023, for 20 months, a new joint project "Green Economy" will be implemented.
The key goal of the project is to create conditions for the development of social and business activity of local residents in rural areas of Pskov region. The pilot territories, as in the previous project, are the villages of Tsevlo in Bezhanitsky district and Gogolevoin in Loknya district.
1. to increase the participation of initiative local residents in events aimed at expanding the service offerings for tourists;
2. to assist in conducting informational, educational activities to give local residents the necessary skills and abilities to create tour offers;
3. creating a positive image of the village to create demand for local tourist offers and services.