The visitor center of the reserve is located at: 182940, Pskov region, Bezhanitsky district, Bezhanitsy township, Sovetskaya Street, 9B.
How to get:
from Moscow (about 650 km):
- by car by the M9 highway 'Moscow - Riga' to the city of Velikiye Luki, further to Bezhanitsy through Loknya;
- by bus Moscow - Pskov to Bezhanitsy;
- by train Moscow - Velikiye Luki or Moscow - Riga from Rizhsky railway station to the station 'Velikiye Luki', then by bus to Bezhanitsy (easier) or by train Velikiye Luki - Dno to Sushchevo station (4 km from Bezhanitsy).
from St. Petersburg (about 450 km):
- by car by the M20 highway 'St. Petersburg - Kiev' to Loudoni village, then through Pavy village and Porkhov town to Bezhanitsy;
- by bus St. Petersburg - Velikiye Luki to Bezhanitsy;
- virtually by any southbound train from Vitebsky railway station (to Kiev, Odessa, Dnepropetrovsk, Kishinev, Smolensk, Minsk, Gomel, and St. Petersburg - Velikiye Luki) to Sushchevo station (4 km from Bezhanitsy).
from Pskov (about 200 km):
- by car by the M20 highway 'St. Petersburg - Kiev' through Ostrov town to Novhorodka village, then through Puskinskiye Gory town and Novorzhev town to Bezhanitsy;
- by bus Pskov - Velikiye Luki through Novorzhev to Bezhanitsy;
- by train St. Petersburg - Velikiye Luki to Sushchevo station (4 km from Bezhanitsy)
For GPS navigator users the visitor center coordinates are: N56°58.603' E 29°52.605'.
You can use your own car or order Reserve's transport to get to the place of excursions. Please, specify its price in "Accommodation, nutrition, transport" section or when you order a tour. Excursions "Plavnitskoe Bog" and "From the Bogs to the Ocean" begin in Tsevlo village (33 km from Bezhanitsy, where the visitor center and Reserve's headquarters are located). Excursions "Mossmen Route" and "By the Beaver's path" begin from Gogolevo village (63 km from Bezhanitsy, where the visitor center and Reserve's headquarters are located). Velikiye Luki is the nearest big city.