1. How to get a pass to Lake Polisto?
- in order to get a pass on working days, you should come to the Reserve's administration and ask the staff about it;
- if you have opportunity to take your pass only on weekends or during the holidays, you call to the Reserve in advance and ask to write out a pass, specifying what day and time are you planning to pick it up;
2. What data are required to obtain passes to Lake Polisto?
- Full name of vehicle owner, who is planning a trip to the Polisto;
- Car brand, its number;
- Dates of the planned visit to the territory;
3. Is it possible to visit the protected area without Reserve employees?
- Visiting the Reserve unaccompanied by the employees is strictly prohibited, as Polistovsky Reserve is a protected area. On its territory any activities contrary to the objectives of the Reserve and the special protection of its territory are prohibited. Buffer zone has less strict regime - anyone can visit it, but only following relevant regulations on its territory. Protection of natural complexes and objects on the Reserve's and its buffer zone territory is carried out by state inspection.
4. Can I take pets to Polistovsky Reserve with me?
- On the territory of the Reserve and guest houses pets are not allowed.